The NP-OILD Laboratory is located on the 2nd floor of Advanced Technology Laboratory (Rm 216, 218, 220).
The NP-OILD Laboratory is equipped with state-of-the-art instruments to conduct cellular, molecular, and histological analyses in nutrigenomics research.
Seahorse XF Analyzer
- BioRad Realtime PCR: mRNA quantification
- Bioad PCR: DND application
- BioRad Gel-documentation System: Western blot protein quantification
- LICOR Odyssey CLx Imaging System: Two-dyes Western blot & In-cell Western blot protein quantification
- BioTek Synergy Multi-Mode Microplate reader: Detection of optical density, fluorescence, and luminescence
- Leica Cryostat: Tissue sections for immunohistochemistry
- Seahorse XFe24 Analyzer: Bioenergetics of cells (e.g., glycolysis and mitochondrial respiration)
- Oxymax Comprehensive Lab Animal Monitoring System (CLAMS): Analysis of metabolic rates and physical activities of mice
- ZEISS Fluorescence Microscope
- EchoMRI100: Mouse body composition measurements